A wonderful manual and guide for the Christian mother, containing prayers and inspiration for a deeper spiritual life.
Originally written in the late 1800s by a priest of the Capuchin order, this manual contains:
- Morning and Evening Prayers for Mothers
- Devotions for the Holy Rosary
- Points of Doctrine a Christian Mother Should Teach to Her Children
- Prayers at Mass
- The "Ten Commandments" of Christian Education
- Devotions for Confession, and Communion
- Devotions for the Poor Souls, and for the Way of the Cross
- Prayers for the Various Special Necessities of a Christian Mother
- Prayers to Some of the Special Patrons of Christian Mothers
- Indulgenced Prayers
- A short book of instructions for Christian Mothers on the Christian Training of Children
Purchase this book for yourself, or for the Catholic mothers you know. It contains almost everything a mother needs to nurture and grow her spiritual life, so that through their sanctification they may sanctify their husbands and children, and truly become the heart of the Catholic home.
Soft Imitation-Leather Cover, 362 pages